viernes, 28 de octubre de 2011

And I've lost who I am .-

" ... This year I lost my way and losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But losing your reason for the journey is a fate more cruel, and once you lose yourself, you have two choices, find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely. Because sometimes, you have to step outside of the person you've been, and remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are..."

Creo que de esta misma manera es como me siento , en algún momento de este año o incluso puede que haya sido antes , me perdí y no creo que sea algo sencillo poder retroceder y recuperar todo. Y ahora vivo en la incertidumbre, no se que quiero ahora ni lo que espero para el futuro, antes solía estar todo tan claro y ahora todo se ve extrañamente borroso.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario